what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

I've been going to Thailand a few times every year for the last 20 years but never ever felt it necessary to go shagging every night (although I probably did for the first few years). As for my lack of shagging the last couple of years that is down to a rather nasty skin disease, which may again prevent me from partaking when I'm back in September. But then I enjoy visiting Thailand for a lot of reasons, not just shagging. :smirk:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe what motivates him is to rebel against those who want to tell him how to live his lfe and how to post on a FORUM, yes im shouting. People on forums and the moderators need to understand what a forum is. Its a place where people with different ideas can air their views. If people only want to hear their own ideas repeated to them then they should buy A FUCKING PARROT. Get off his back and stop being so judgemental which considering this is a forum for thai mongers seems as tad stupid and hypocritical.

Hi,

"Its a place where people with different ideas can air their views."

Almost. Try: "It's a place where people with different ideas can air their views within the rules set by the admin and moderators of the board."

Sanuk!

your rules are strange. a poster talks about banging lots of girls and there's an outcry. now if this board wasn't full of mongers id understand but THIS IS A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT BANGING BARGIRLS and yet fred gets in the shit because he bangs more than the average or because he likes to be a bit kinky or whatever. He isn't talking about paedophilia or something that is against the rules and the law so what't the big fucking deal? If you don't like his posts don't rad them or don't reply to them. It's like those people who complain about tv shows but watch them anyway.

Hi,

"your rules are strange."

How so? Frede has not been banned, has he?

I think you may have taken my comment to mean it applied to Frede's posts. It didn't. My comment was a general statement to improve upon your assessment of what a board is or should be.

Sanuk!

Archived