what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...now if this board wasn't full of mongers id understand but THIS IS A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT BANGING BARGIRLS and yet fred gets in the shit because he bangs more than the average or because he likes to be a bit kinky or whatever.

I think of two main camps on this board. The mongering camp and the camp composed of people who used to monger but now claim to be above all that (common phrases you'll hear is "I grew out of it", "I'm bored with going to the bars now", etc). There are also people who don't condemn, like KS, and others who still monger but don't trumpet their exploits all across this board and tend not to chip in with too much advice about good places because they want to keep them untrampled and fresh (I can understand this mentality). They sometimes chide the 'crude' mongers. :)

None of this is down to the rules though.

You forgot the bunch that apologizes for Bar girls, and feels they can never do anything wrong. They are part of the bunch that somehow feels they are helping the girls, rather than "buying whores." to them, it is ALWAYS something different.

Archived