what motivates a poster like frede?

PhilAnders

"...finally, never a truer word spoken from a man who understands the game..."

I love the game, I say play it, or stay on the side lines and watch, but don't get in it and fuck it up if you don't know what you are doing, or if you don't want to REALLY PLAY!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "GFE" is also another bunch of crap. It is for losers who need to have that illusion of a woman actually caring about them. Usually because these guys have never had it, or will not have it unless they pay for it. These guys generally lack the skills to get chicks any other way. These guys need to convince themselves "this is something different."

:yeahthat:

Most true thing you've ever written, OH! :)

Agreed, spot on once more OH.

I did have a BG GF once upon a time. GF meant I didn't pay her to go with me. She went because she wanted to. Cute little gal from Nakhon Pathom. Wonder what ever became of her. She'd be past 40 now. :shocked:

But nowadays taking out a BG is more like shagging a robot. Next step will be meters on the BGs.

:dunno:

I think I'm a pretty hardcore punter (pretty much every night in the past year for example :) ) and so don't go looking for a 'GFE' but, after a while, you do find that some of these girls are human and some will sometimes want to be a girlfriend. And sometimes, even a hardcore punter will find this to be pleasantly different.

This is rare though and 'just happens'. It takes a while and you can't really go looking for it.

You probably also need to be reasonably close to the girl in age (which is partly why OH is so bitter about it :cover: )

I think I'm a pretty hardcore punter (pretty much every night in the past year for example :) ) and so don't go looking for a 'GFE' but, after a while, you do find that some of these girls are human and some will sometimes want to be a girlfriend. And sometimes, even a hardcore punter will find this to be pleasantly different.

This is rare though and 'just happens'. It takes a while and you can't really go looking for it.

You probably also need to be reasonably close to the girl in age (which is partly why OH is so bitter about it :cover: )

I tend to agree with that, as long as you can separate it all, no real worry. Regarding your "cheeky comment:" :susel::susel: :onfire: :onfire: :cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::cover::nono::nono::nono::nono::shhh::shhh::shhh::neener:

I think I'm a pretty hardcore punter (pretty much every night in the past year for example :) )

Don't you think that shagging prossies almost every night in a year is just a bit OTT' date=' dare I say abnormal?

[/quote']

As opposed to say, flying half-way around the world to Thailand a few times every year for a couple of years, going out to Patpong and NOT getting laid ever in that time? :dunno:

Weirdo. :)

At least I'm in the right place.

Archived