what motivates a punter to come inside a girl's handbag?

PhilAnders

Had to go back and re-read that original post about the handbags. On 2nd read-through, I'd say the way you talked about it there does make it sound like it turns you on.

But you did also say this earlier in the thread:

I do however have a horrible habit of blowing my muck unbeknown to said hooker in their clothes for them to take away with'em if I know they wont drink the lot.

So when you cum on their clothes, from what you said at least, it sounds like it's a lot more about revenge (of a twisted kind - did you agree on her swallowing as part of the deal? sounds like the answer is no from what you said) and acting like a shit more than it's about being a turn-on.

And back to the handbag: even if it is a turn-on for you, there's still the question whether it's ok with her (which would be cool), or if it's done to try to piss her off (which would not be). Otherwise you'd have to be understanding when she sticks your toothbrush up her bum hole unbeknownst to you because she claims it turns her on. Somehow I doubt you would be.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In JW's unique accent.

Wellllll heeeey there lil laaaady, is thaaat my toooothbrussssh up urrrr anuuuus?

But really, Im not unique, do you mean to say that you've never cum in a girls mouth and then got her to brush her teeth with hers or your toothbrush using your muck as the minty mentadent P?

Archived