what motivates a punter to come inside a girl's handbag?

PhilAnders

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that the issue has anything to do with sex or ejaculating. It's the fact that he did it without her knowledge or consent.

I doubt anyone would have a problem with this if the OP came on board and posted that he likes to cum in girl's purses, shoes, lockets or in between their toes.

Its the fact that he did it without her knowing. Its no different than a cook spitting in your food and than telling his buddies.

Its no different than a cook spitting in your food and than telling his buddies.

Good analogy. There's a whole layer of BS on one side of this -- the whole angle of 'what's wrong with that?' when if there wasn't something wrong with it, they wouldn't be mentioning it in the first place. It's being posted here BECAUSE it's provocative, and it's provocative because it's so obviously sleazy. To turn the situation around, to match that deed, the girl would have to do something like put your toothbrush up her asshole when you weren't looking. Hm, what's wrong with that? She enjoys it, so what's the problem. Yeah right.

It seems to me, if a guy is gonna come on here and post about how badly he behaves, he should be a man and accept the criticism it naturally provokes without resorting to over the top personal insults against anyone who dares mention that it is what everyone already knows it is, sleazy. But then again, I guess if a guy is gonna act like a buffoon from the start, you can't expect him to suddenly start behaving decently in replying to criticism. It almost seems like he's laying out flame bait.

Anyway, he's just the resident clown here, not to be taken too seriously. Sometimes it's entertaining in a twisted way, like R. Crumb comics or Charles Bukowski or something, but you wouldn't ever let him stay at your house.

• 2 weeks later...

Bukowski never went around an amazingly violence-prone and gun-toting third-world country inseminating the handbags of the local thugs' girlfriends. It is interesting how simple-minded people only see the 150cm tall / 40 kg bargirl, and have no idea what the real stakes are.

I also like cumming between my sqeezes toes. Mia noi one likes me to cum up her back, Mia Noi 2 like me to cum in her arse. I have a squeeze that loves me to blow my muck on her whilst she is sleeping and not tell her, then when she goes to work and gets hot she can smell essence of Frede.

Wierd? No Frauster, not really just the liberated minds of sexually free men and women.

I maintain, you and your GFE is plain fucking twisted.......but thats ok, each to there own.

YOu keep dreaming brother.

Archived