what motivates a punter to come inside a girl's handbag?

PhilAnders

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can sort of see Frede's interest here...I mean some guys like lesbian shows, some guys like tying girls up and spanking them... :shhh: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: otherr guys like shagging guys in skirts, so what is the big deal if a guy gets off on dumping a load in a girls hand bag?

Finally....yet again....a guy who undrestands the game.

The likes of Fraudster above would have us all in the missionary position with our secondary school sweethearts if he could.

I also cumming in faces, I must have violent tendancies. I also like it when women scrach me hard when they cum.....there's my self harming and need to be loved and appreciated kink again.

Tell me Fraudster, you ever made your squeeze squeel?

If not, send her on over, I'll teach her to cum and send her back to you.

I doubt you could and really you know nothing of which you speak...again....

You don't know me and as regards sexual behaviour, you are an amateur and childlike by comparison to my good self.

I don't post about my exploits/experiences because I have qualities you don't possess, such as emotional and psychological maturity.

People who brag do so for a reason...do you know what that is frede?

Frede is the man. At least when he wanks, he tries new creative places instead of cumming all over oneself. Shit, I got a feeling some of the wankers here are jealous of Frede because they have not thought of new places to wank off like Frede has. This is a whore mongering website, at least Frede recognized that. And besides, having Frede wank off in a pocketbook keeps the cheap harlies from stealing from the ladies pocketbooks.

Hi,

"Its a place where people with different ideas can shoot their loads."

Almost. Try: "It's a place where people with different ideas can shoot their loads within the rules set by the slapper and mama-sans of the bar."

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

So PhilAnders, has this thread gone some way to soothing your extremely sore pussy?

Is your little ego better now? If not, maybe I could get the little cum purse carrier to pretend she likes you and actually wants you to cum in her purse.

Hell, you could be really kinky and just cum on the back of her head and send her out for some kow man Gai with a glob of cum on her swede.

Just for the hell of it, earlier tonight, I hired a hooker here in SFO. As I "felt the pressure and final moment" er...arriving, I let go in her hand bag. It felt o.k. but I really didn't get anything new or special out of it. But it was something new anyway.

Archived