A guy died in Nana Car Park the other week?

bibblies

Sorry if there's been something about this and I've missed it but I can't believe there's been no mention of this on the Nightlife section. (If so, what a sad reflection of things!)

Just over a week or so ago, I arrived at the usual sort of time in Nana Car Park to see a scene with a few policeman standing around a guy who was lying on the ground, halfway up the car park to the hotel. I didn't pry but ambulances soon arrived (3 of them, I think!) There was a fairly big scene.

According to some girls, the guy was pretty old and just dropped dead with no one else around him.

Did no one else see it?

What a place to die...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just over a week or so ago, I arrived at the usual sort of time in Nana Car Park....

What is the usual sort of time to arrive in Nana Car Park?

What a sad way to end your life, hanging around Nana car park trying to score. :sad: Assuming of course that that is why he was there. :dunno:

O.k. All fair and good, but given my choices of dropping dead on the toilet at work when I am 70+ (because my pension is gone)or dropping dead in LOS, a place I love, looking for pussy, an activity I love...I go with dying in LOS looking for pussy. At least i Won't be remembered as "...that old guy who died on the shitter..."

Absolutely.

I mean, fuck, you die all horny selecting some poontang to shag. What a way to go.

I'd rather go that way then pissing my last in some fucking rest home with a can of john West salmon and a copy of readers wives.

RIP you dirty old git.

I think Bibblies point was that, of all the places to die, Nana Carpark wouldn't rate too highly on most folks list. Granted, it beats some dirt alleyway in Cambodia or PI, but I suspect that most of us would prefer to be found in a short-time room in Cowboy or Pattaya or (insert location here) : not Nana carpark. Its not the (assumed) activity, its location,location,location. While I have spent a lot of time defending Nana on this board, of late I would have to agree - its pretty wretched.

Apologies if I have this all wrong Bibblies.

Gobble

Yes, as usual, you've got it all wrong, gobbledonk. :grin:

I just meant that it was an unusual place to die. As frede says, it could be worse.

I'm definitely not in the Munchmaster camp of "It's sad to be here looking to fuck someone". (But there's a fair case for saying "It's sad to fly half-way around the world to be here in such places as Patpong if you aren't... :smirk: )

2AM, Munchie - that's when guys that actually want to find a girl to fuck at that time usually go to the carpark. :)

I just thought it was odd that no one even mentioned the incident here.

Archived