TSA Forced Woman To Remove Nipple Rings, Pulled Pants Off Disabled Man

Flashermac

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it comes to perfection, the shit TSA does is shit nobody in their right mind would do. It has very little to do with perfection, it has much to do with a nut case abusing the power they have.

As an example, making a person drop their pants in public is an act of humilitation and abuse of power. It has nothing to do with perfection.

If an non-TSA employee made somebody do this, they probably would be arrested.

Percentages are silly to argue. One person being ill treated is too many' date=' which I'm sure you'd agree with if it happened to you. [/quote']

True, but to expect perfection in 2 billion, or even 200 (and maybe even 20) actions is ludicrous.

The *real* problem is that the TSA is simply "security theatre" (and a cash cow suckin' on the taxpayer's teat for GOP supporters) and in NO way makes anyone any safer. Therefore even one event like this is unacceptable IMHO.

Chreers,

SD

It appears to me, also, to be a dog and pony show.

Seems they do a more efficient job in Japan and Korea, whether or not more effective, I don't know but I doubt it.

I haven't been to Europe since all this started. Howzit going through FRA, LHR or CDG nowadays as far as security is concerned, when flying to the US?

(I guess I could ask my sis when she arrives on the weekend, but she's coming in from Beirut via Dublin).

Archived