37 Cowards Go Free After Man Kills Guy Less Than 40ft From Them

TheCorinthian

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Interesting that those who are saying they would have done something ... are combat veterans. "

And neither of them has *been* in a similar situation, so - no offense - it is just talk as you do not know how you would react in such a situation.

Sanuk!

i work in a unit whre we have 68 ill patients.

i have been witness to nurses and doctors being assaulted and have gone to help,but no weapons involved.

but i do remember an incident about 3 years ago when a visitor(for whatever reason)attacked a patient with a small penknife.

shamefully i stood and watched as female nurses jumped in and wrestled the guy to the floor.

i was just shell-shocked by what was happening.

i've been attacked a few times and i always remember a time when a HUGE Welsh Rugby playing doctor came to my aid.

he got the guy on the floor and just smashed his head into the floor many times.

all witnesses said they saw nothing and the guy was taken away by the police and treated very roughly.

i admit i would hesitate to take action in the street due to the knife culture in the UK.

but apart from the incident when the guy had a knife i have always jumped in to help people at work.

i would like to think i will continue to do so in the future but i will never know until the next incident happens.

Archived