37 Cowards Go Free After Man Kills Guy Less Than 40ft From Them

TheCorinthian

How sad. 37 people on a bus in Canada DID NOTHING while one guy stabbed a young man 50 to 60 times and then cut his head off.

The attacker is in jail, but most of them should be too!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/saskatchewan/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html?ref=rss

A passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man aboard a Greyhound bus travelling through Manitoba overnight in what appears to be a random attack, witnesses told CBC News.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough call for an unarmed passenger to make on someone slashing with a large knife. The victim was probably a goner within 30 seconds. The driver has an obligation for maximum passenger safety. Perhaps the best call was to get everyone off the bus and seal him inside.

The guy tried to leave by the bus door but was prevented from doing so by the driver and a few other guys. It was a vicious and repeated attack. Even if the driver or passenger had a gun, it would probably have been too late for the victim. But, I agree that it would have been better to shoot the guy regardless. Now the taxpayer will have to pay for his incarceration.

UPDATE:

Canada bus beheading suspect says 'please kill me'

A man accused of beheading and cannibalizing another passenger on a Greyhound bus in Canada pleaded Tuesday in court for someone to "please kill me," and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

A man accused of beheading and cannibalizing another passenger on a Greyhound bus in Canada pleaded Tuesday in court for someone to "please kill me," and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Link

Archived