37 Cowards Go Free After Man Kills Guy Less Than 40ft From Them

TheCorinthian

Are you guys really surprised that nobody helped? Let's assume nobody had a gun.

Not everybody thinks logically in situations such as that. If you can, bravo. More kudos if you can act and do the right thing. But I'm going to take a leap here and assume that most people haven't been in a situation where somebody is screaming bloody murder while getting stabbed to death by another person who is calmly just hacking away at him.

The link makes references to a "rambo" knife. So it's no small butter knife the guy is wielding either.

Nor is everybody 100% commited to risking their life and limbs to help out somebody who may or may not be dead.

I think it would be wonderful if they could have saved him, admirable if they had saved him, but think no less of people for following their basic survival instincts.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to say what most people would do. Most have no training and are paralyszed when something like this happens.

When 4 Thai men tried robbing me with machetes, I only had coffee to throw in their faces. Another American who got robbed before they tried robbing me, gave them his money and left him for dead on the sidewalk. He had no more money so they dropped a machete blade down onto the top of his head.

They did do something, they ran.

You have no clue if the guy is a hired hitman, or if he has any other weapons on him.

They have another word for people who do thoughtless actions without considering the consequences, they are called Martyrs.

It's pretty easy to sit on the internet and say they should have done this or that, since it isn't you who has to risk his/her life.

I bet for every example you find of somebody fighting back and coming out the better, you'll find dozens that provoked an attacker and got the worse end of the stick for it.

There was a similar case in NYC years ago, I think the late '60s or early '70s where a person was killed in plain view of apartment windows. The tragedy was the perpetrator left the dying person and came back! Finished the person off. No one did a thing. A movie was made about it.

Anyone recall?

Archived