Do fuck all job. Good pay.

dullnight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samak thinks good, Au Bon Pain choice as top restaurant is so outrageous I don't know how someone could have taken it litterally. Thought twice after posting it and actually D Sens deserves some extra advertisment as the place is desperately empty - but very posh with decent food - just could do without the overmannered gay waiter.

Spent this whole monday in Paragon with the inlaws who are visiting us in LOS. Quite nice, even cancelled the male trip to Taschkent and taking Missus and her nephew for a few days trip. Good family man was today's mood.

To be fair one could just call this period holiday season as our office in Europe is closed for a couple of weeks and we do most money there. Sometimes gotta work quite a bit harder, but expat life on a high income in BKK looks better than what I had expected upon coming back.

Besides is Indigo still open ? It was one of the favourite retaurants among french expats a couple of years ago but it seems several people got *very" sick there (a friend's wife womited blood), following food intoxication and I haven't set a foot there before those news.

What are the other good french restaurantas between Lang suan and the river?? Used to go to Le Moulin de Sommai almost regulary but the place closed as well - one more restaurant who should have better chosen sexier waitresses IMO.

I'll give delifrance one thing: the creme caramel - didn't have it better in France!!!

As for ABP - The Boston empire does some pretty decent fuck all sanwiches such as the Mozzerella pesto or salmon pesto!!! Oh & the better chciks seem to like to 'study' there ;)

"Oh & the better chciks seem to like to 'study' there"

If you talk about the one in Suk 24 I follow you 100% , used to go out of my way to sit in their terrace and you could almost always see some sexy girls reading there. They also used to have Forte and a genuine spanish restaurant in this soi (La Rioja)... looks a bit messy now with all the ongoing construction, but it seems Au Bon Pain is still busy.

What are the other good french restaurantas between Lang suan and the river?? Used to go to Le Moulin de Sommai almost regulary but the place closed as well - one more restaurant who should have better chosen sexier waitresses IMO.

pretty useless IMHO to ask for french restaurant recommendations on this board!

much more difficult to find a good french restaurant in Bangkok than a good italian; many failed to survive like Aioli, Le Bordeaux, a l'etage, Moulin de Sommay, Le Banyan to name a few. at others you recognize the absence of a real french chef like Mes Amis, Le Cafe Siam, Les Nympheas, C'est bon, Auberge Dab...

there are still Le Normandie and Philippe!

Archived