Do fuck all job. Good pay.

dullnight

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hasn't anyone figured out that Dullman is an English Teacher? ha ha its pretty obvious

Disagree....

more likely the reincarnation of a previously banned poster with a taste for fancy suits and "family" connections in Shenzhen...

...Oh....and, of course, an ever so slight tendancy to "Big note"......lol

Chai mai????

Cheers DS/DC

Lookie, you're right, I was actually the friendly chap with who you shared your last somtam in your favourite street stall.

DS is clueless, although as he already posted twice the same thing, I've started to wonder how much he actually spends on a suit.

DS, how much do you usually fork out for your suits?

After years procrastinating, I finally did go and order a tentative shirt in the tailor adjacent to The Oriental Hotel. At the first fitting, besides feeling as comfortable as in a street rag in their otherwise -if other board members would say so- magnificient fabric, there were about a trillion points to rectify in the shirt - they must have misplaced both the initial measurements and instructions. Wife insisted I asked them to rectify those so I did but I doubt I will ever go and collect the shirt.

Might do it afterall and pay the remaining 1000baht than offer it to Lookie or his mate Panadol as a token of my respect for their lightening smarts.

Dullnight, with love and due respect.

Archived