Good Time to Visit Pattaya Now

expat

If now only these russians would be expelled ...

Yes. Pattaya would be much more pleasant place without them. For some reason I haven't seen them in bars I frequent in large numbers though. But as they keep going there increasingly year by year I think this will change and in the future :(

The closer you live them the more you usually hate them. My experiences with them are just so negative, I used to deal with them a lot at work. I have met very few Russians I like, mostly they are plain rude people who treat others like shit.

I'm not a racist, if I meet a nice Russian I can be his friend :)

Or better still, her friend. :)

Absolutely, good thing about the Russian invasion in Pattaya is that there are some farang eye candy there now too. Do Thais call Russians farang by the way?

But back to the original topic, I also think low season is the best time to visit Pattaya. Weather might not be so good but who cares about the rain when the bars are full of pussy and no competition amongst the punters.

I don't like the rain for one reason: it keeps a lot of girls away. I'm not afraid of rain but at any sign of it, a lot of girls (and most non-desperate freelancers) won't come out.

The Russians? Is no one going to say anything about what's happening in Sukhumvit? I guess this is a Pattaya thread so I'll start a new one...

Archived