At what point do you throw your underwear away?

unit731

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Usually before I go on vacation I chuck the lot out and then pop down M&S to buy a dozen new. :)

A valid point.

I have two sets (multiple). One set (multiple) I wear back home country. The other set (multiple) I take/bring to LOS. This 2nd set are nice 'new'. As I take/bring my laundry to a laundry in LOS, I certainly don't want the laundry lady to ever observe me with less than perfect underwear whilst in Thailand

Whilst in Thailand I take my own clothes to laundry. I'm not going to pay those hotel costs for laundry. I save about 5 baht per. each trip to laundry lady. It all adds up!

....Whilst in Thailand I take my own clothes to laundry. I'm not going to pay those hotel costs for laundry. I save about 5 baht per. each trip to laundry lady. It all adds up!

Same, same. I always stay at Regency Park on Suk Soi 22 (just booked again for Aug/Sept) but have my laundry done outside the hotel. Massive saving, i.e., laundry about 180 baht : hotel 500 baht and that's just for one visit.

I thought the standard test was: pick your undies up off the floor beside the bed when you wake up, stand in the middle of the room and hurl them at the wall. If they stick, they're good for another 3 or 4 days. :o

That's what the last freelancer I shagged from the Nana Hotel car park told me anyway*. :p

jack :help:

* Her's stuck, by the way. :applause: It took both of us and some warm soapy water to peel them off. They took a patch of wallpaper with them when they finally came away. :(

Archived