Why 1000 baht foreigner surcharge for poseidon models lobby??

port

I was considering going to this place a few times as I want the best girls around. BUT, this 1000 baht surcharge puts a bad taste in my mouth. I can afford it, but I probably won't bother, and their thick-as-shit marketing (read scam) will have cost them a regular customer. I doubt that these people have a valid reason for charging this other than they get a kick out of overcharging foreigners, and I doubt they have the brains to put themselves in foreign customers such as myself's shoes to see the effect of thir primitive unpleasantness.

Does anyone know the reason, if any? I know the old "our cocks are bigger" one, but that it a very lame reason.

Thai guys talk a lot, pretend the hookers like'em, drink blah blah and then fuck

We just fuck.

Bitch has gotta work harder.

That and they are racist wankers.

If I were you Id snort some vitamin V and tell the skanking papasan that his overcharging sucks and that you are gonna make the hoochy work harder for the extra 1000.

Then procede to fuck her with that bluey fuelled samurai sword, and put her out of action.

If enough of us tahe this stand and send them home raw, then the papasans will soon realise that the grand aint worth it.

Or they might make it 2 grand

Who knows what goes through the mind of some needle dicked chinesethai pimp

LMAO that's the second funniest thing I've read this month. :D

Seriously though, how Thai do you have to be there to not pay the 1000b farang-scam fee - if you speak Thai? Or show a Thai ID/licence? What if you are asian?

If I were you Id snort some vitamin V and tell the skanking papasan that his overcharging sucks and that you are gonna make the hoochy work harder for the extra 1000.

Then procede to fuck her with that bluey fuelled samurai sword, and put her out of action.

Thai guys talk a lot, pretend the hookers like'em, drink blah blah and then fuck

We just fuck.

Bitch has gotta work harder.

That and they are racist wankers.

If enough of us tahe this stand and send them home raw, then the papasans will soon realise that the grand aint worth it.

Or they might make it 2 grand

Who knows what goes through the mind of some needle dicked chinesethai pimp

:bow:

Because they can. If you don't like it, walk away. I do. Up to you. Unlike national parks :neener: , there's plenty more places offering the *exact* same thing without the surcharge. Why waste breathe bitchin' about it?

Cheers,

SD

#Seriously though, how Thai do you have to be there to not pay the 1000b farang-scam fee - if you speak Thai? Or show a Thai ID/licence? What if you are asian"

If you're east asian no problem, no surcharge. Happenned to go there with singaporean and corean friends,I translated the whole conversation and eased the deal but mamasan still tried to overcharge me whereas they got the standard price. Nowadays I use thai as little as I can get away with and mostly go to Long Beach, one of those MPs where the price does not depend on your skin colour.

this 1000 baht surcharge puts a bad taste in my mouth.

I think the airlines picked-up from these guys....surchange.. fuel. These guys figured out that u dilvery more white petrol, they came up with idea of surchage.

Why make a big hue, LOS has double pricing for ages.... Look at bhat bus in PTY, motor bikes, we all end paying double. When I take bhat bus in PTY, my TG pays the local price for both us and no questions asked.

cheers

Archived