Urgent : where is my Dosha ( or your Dosha )????

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

this issue allows no delay ! I just received an invitation from a hotel in the northern region of the Kingdom saying they will balance my Dosha within two days for a special rate of 38.000 Thai Baht only , plus accomodation and government tax . I pick up the phone right away and ask lovely Nok if knows what my Dosha is but silence was the answer , I tried one suggestion but negative . Before I ring somebody else and they put me on the immigration watchlist I thought I better ask you educated gentlemen if there is a solution to this . Over to you .

BuBi

PS In case somebody knows what my Dosha is , would 38.000 be ok to get it back in a balance ??? They say the price is limited to October , is there a possibility a Dosha shows up in October only ?

Gentlemen ,

this issue allows no delay ! I just received an invitation from a hotel in the northern region of the Kingdom saying they will balance my Dosha within two days for a special rate of 38.000 Thai Baht only , plus accomodation and government tax . I pick up the phone right away and ask lovely Nok if knows what my Dosha is but silence was the answer , I tried one suggestion but negative . Before I ring somebody else and they put me on the immigration watchlist I thought I better ask you educated gentlemen if there is a solution to this . Over to you .

BuBi

PS In case somebody knows what my Dosha is , would 38.000 be ok to get it back in a balance ??? They say the price is limited to October , is there a possibility a Dosha shows up in October only ?

Link

Concept of Tri-Dosha

In Ayurvedic philosophy, the five elements combine in pairs to form three dynamic forces or interactions called doshas. Dosha means "that which changes." It is a word derived from the root dus, which is equivalent to the English prefix 'dys', such as in dysfunction, dystrophy, etc. In this sense, dosha can be regarded as a fault, mistake, error, or a transgression against the cosmic rhythm. The doshas are constantly moving in dynamic balance, one with the others. Doshas are required for the life to happen. In Ayurveda, dosha is also known as the governing principles as every living thing in nature is characterized by the dosha.

The three active doshas are called Vata, Pitta and Kapha.

Get it done straight away, 38,000B is a bargain.

I am , again , virtually overwhelmed by the knowledge that can so easily be activated on this board of excellence . Finally , I think 38.000 is way too much to balance my dosha . In particular as I easily remember my last imbalance has been put into proper order by a maximum of 1500 baht including all charges for a short time room on top of a gogo joint in the old Clinton Plaza . This was maybe 8 years ago and feel perfectly balanced since then .

Again my utmost respect , sincerely yours

BuBi

I am very familiar with Ayurveda, which is the medical system that addresses your question about the Sanskrit word, dosha. Here is the deal:

When you are born, you are a unique being, but can be categorized into particular groups, tendencies, etc. A dosha is basically a pronounced tendency in a individual. There are three main doshas: pitta, vata, and kapha. There are various mixtures on these three main doshas. If you have a lethargic constitution, you probably have a significant kapha dosha. If you have a frantic constitution, you probably have a significant vata dosha. If you have a fiery constitution then you probably have a significant pitta dosha.

People tend to do things that enhance their dosha, which aggravates, and thus leads to imbalance in the body and disease rears its head.

For example, thin people with a vata dosha usually love running. This is not good. Vata people should do very mild exercise. However, their tendency is to have "ants in the pants." Most people are not disciplined enough to do what is right for their health. They just go with their desires and end up with disease.

Ayurveda is an amazing medical system, but very few people are good at it. Most of the people who offer ayurvedic advice are idiotsâ??just like the rest of the medical establishment.

38,000 Baht is a fair price if the person is good at ayurveda, but that is a steep risk. Do not waste your money. Spend it on ayurveda books and learn to take care of yourself. You will be better in the long run. Dr. Vasat Lad is a good author on ayurveda. Good luck!

Archived