Urgent : where is my Dosha ( or your Dosha )????

buffalo_bill

Mike ,

thank you for your advice . Like all non conservative "medical" treatments or ways of lifestyle it needs the right person with the proper antenna to accept those ways of living or thinking . To me most of them including ayurveda are , sorry to say so , plain bullshit . I can't use it for myself , others can .

Truth of the matter is that I personally feel unusually well for the last couple of years which I owe one of your [color:red]idiots[/color] from the medical industry and his pills and machines .Point is : if you are really sick you need them , if not I believe Ayurveda can be a great thing . Though after the treatment you smell like a pig .

:thumbup: BuBi

BuBi

they are completely overestimating and misjudging their capabilities to balance your Dosha! if they really seriously investigated into your Dosha, they would have realized that it takes certainly more than 2 days and indeed more than the ridiculous 38k THB, which looks more like a mercyful tip for this gigantic task to balance your Dosha, which both Hercules and Sisyphos would have rejected!

and you are totally wrong if you think that a Dosha can show up only in October; actually October is the peak of the rainly season and also a Dosha is looking for protection during this time!

guess this helps to make up your mind and forget all the ignorant crap of the other posters, who have no clue about the value and beauty of a real Dosha!

Archived