Students shot!

Flashermac

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The local Thais in my area of Bangkok are fed up with the protests and want they to end, NOW!

I have heard several comment, "...shoot all the protesters!".

Then they ask, if Khun Samak is ousted, who will replace him? what will be done to make things better? who has a plan to make things better?

No answers...

To me, it is pretty fucking simple.

There is a constitution and there are laws.

If the powers that be act in accordance with the constitution and act strictly within the limits laid out in Thai law, then there should be no problem.

Unfortunately, these bastards in the PPP and the TRT are as corrupt as hell and get away with rigging elections, robbing the country and in many cases, murder.

If there is RULE OF LAW, none of this needs to happen.

I don't particularly want to see the PAD's "new politics" model implemented, but if these fat, crooked bastards keep getting into power, the country is gonna stay in this mess forever.

Yes!

Seriously I joked about it yesterday when eating something outside Rama IX cafe with a couple of comedians. I said I was so sick and tired of the mess I might as well round up some farang and take power .....

Their reaction was ... that might actually make things go forward ... and they were not joking. They said having foreigners as a government to clean things up might solve the mess.

Waerth

Archived