Students shot!

Flashermac

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think Thailand is all in all on the way to a better future, on a way to more democracy etc.

The progress is going. Good too see how the people handle things today to compare to 1992 or earlier.

It's a long and hard way, but we should not forget, how long for example our "free world" have needed to come away from old systems.

The progress going on so fast, turmoils

are hardly to ban in these changes.

I think, often it's hard for the people to understand what's going on. Here in Europe we had Centuries to understand, in Asia just not much more than couple of years.

In my neighborhood there are many that are going to join this weekend. They want it to end, but any conclusion other then Samak gone is unacceptable

i think not just me would like to know who pay all these people?

Staying away from the farm/job/school for days and weeks. :hmmm:

<< Meanwhile, police came up with four potential motives for the shooting that injured two Ramkhamhaeng University students who were marching to Mr Samak's house Thursday night [color:red]and politics was one of the main assumptions.[/color]>>

No shit, Sherlock?

<< The gunman used a .[color:red]22[/color]-calibre pistol and injured [color:red]two[/color] students aged [color:red]22[/color]. >>

Conspiracy theory time!!! :shocked:

Link

The local Thais in my area of Bangkok are fed up with the protests and want they to end, NOW!

I have heard several comment, "...shoot all the protesters!".

Then they ask, if Khun Samak is ousted, who will replace him? what will be done to make things better? who has a plan to make things better?

No answers...

I hear the same, and concerns about how this will affect their livilihood. I think PAD packing up and leaving, ending the strikes and occupations or airports, etc., and simply allowing Bangkok to return to what passes for normal here would go a long way towards making things better. It would certainly help business.

Archived