Qualify- Fifa World Cup 2010

Mentors

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not what the organisers want! Changing the rules as they go along to try and get Portugal and Greece though, along with France and Russia. Disgraceful. Hope the Irish cause an upset.

LG

In full agreement with you on this one mate, its a fraking travesty that there is duesl seeding for the playoffs. France (Platinin EUFA President) and Portugal (Ronaldo World footballer of the year) were seeded in their respective groups to begin with and failed to take advantage of that fact. If play-off seding had been announced before the group stages commenced it would not be an issue, but since this rule change only came in once it was apparent that France and Portugal would be in a play off scenario it sucks. Why do they deserve a second bite at the cherry?

I for one will be donning a tri-colour and quaffing copious amounts of guiness on 14/11 and 18/11 and be cheering on the Republic with my Irish mates al the way, even though company has me tickets for the England v Brazil Game here in Qatar for Sat 14/11.

• 4 weeks later...

Kamerun, Nigeria and New Zealand take the tickets!

Qualified:

SOUTH AFRICA (host)

GHANA

IVORY COAST

KAMERUN

NIGERIA

JAPAN

AUSTRALIA

NEW ZEALAND

SOUTH KOREA

NORTH KOREA

HOLLAND