BEFORE LOS, how many shags? (And now??)

TheCorinthian

I passed your first 2 options with my first girl the first night. Horny teenagers' date=' you know. [/quote']

a shag is a shag and not about how many times you cum!

you can cum 10 times a night, it is just one shag!

26++ for me as well; most of the girls only one shag (but several cums!)

See......that's another whole poll. I say a shag is one shot. If I fuck the same girl and cum 5 times, that's 5 shags, imo.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I passed your first 2 options with my first girl the first night. Horny teenagers' date=' you know. [/quote']

a shag is a shag and not about how many times you cum!

you can cum 10 times a night, it is just one shag!

26++ for me as well; most of the girls only one shag (but several cums!)

If you are from the USA, there is a tendency to sayif you fucked a girl 10 times that you shagged her 10 times whereas everybody else would say you shagged her 1 time.

Hi Mr C, good to see you back.

Keep away from the election threads the bloods running inches deep in the gutters.

Back to the poll, I was a slow lad before marriage, maybe twelve in all.

When the first marriage went down hill I started punting seriously, gave up counting before the hundred, I thought it was an important number but it ceased to matter long before I got there.

It's about quality, not quantity.

This thread reminds me of a kid at work. We were sitting around talking about pussy,and he is the young stud, going on about how he has had over 30 women...I patted him on the shoulder, and said "...you aren't even close..."

He got his back up and said "well how many have you had...?" (Truth is, I have no clue, I threw the list away 3 years ago.) I said "quite a few more than 30" and he fires back with "yeah well how many did you HAVE TO pay for?" I said "everyone of them, same as you." Funny thing is he said "yeah, it ain't ever really free is it?"

How ever many times you shag, it isn't enough.

Daaaaamn ..... is it just me but Ive fucked many many times more than 26 women without P4P.

I'd fucked more than that before I was 21.

I'd say P4P worldwide its atleast 300, Thailand 200 and probably without P4P then about 100?

But then again I love pussy, always have.

Daaaaamn ..... is it just me but Ive fucked many many times more than 26 women without P4P.

I'd fucked more than that before I was 21.

I'd say P4P worldwide its atleast 300, Thailand 200 and probably without P4P then about 100?

But then again I love pussy, always have.

frede, I hate to say this but there might be one or two on this board who have shagged 26 or more in one day.

Now what might be a record is shagging that many before supper time and still have a hard on.

Archived