BEFORE LOS, how many shags? (And now??)

TheCorinthian

Daaaaamn ..... is it just me but Ive fucked many many times more than 26 women without P4P.

I'd fucked more than that before I was 21.

I'd say P4P worldwide its atleast 300, Thailand 200 and probably without P4P then about 100?

But then again I love pussy, always have.

My personnel records are 9 in 1 day, 5 at one time, and a career total well over 800.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dare say those numbers are damn impressive. :bow:

I am sure someone will come on here and say they have more but I am not one of them. Very impressive.

Mine are somewhat meager compared to yours....5 in one day, 3 at one time and I'm really guessing here at 300 over the fucking career.

Keep in mind, 1) I have been buying whores for well over 25 years 2)I have "a problem" with fucking, I just can't stop 3) I have other issues I am trying to compensate for.

Daaaaamn ..... is it just me but Ive fucked many many times more than 26 women without P4P.

I'd fucked more than that before I was 21.

I'd say P4P worldwide its atleast 300' date=' Thailand 200 and probably without P4P then about 100?

But then again I love pussy, always have.[/quote']

My personnel records are 9 in 1 day, 5 at one time, and a career total well over 800.

That's pretty good for a minister, but Jimmy Swaggart has you beat. :angel:

I dare say those numbers are damn impressive. :bow:

I am sure someone will come on here and say they have more but I am not one of them. Very impressive.

Mine are somewhat meager compared to yours....5 in one day' date=' 3 at one time and I'm really guessing here at 300 over the fucking career.[/quote']

Keep in mind, 1) I have been buying whores for well over 25 years 2)I have "a problem" with fucking, I just can't stop 3) I have other issues I am trying to compensate for.

I think problem number 2 is not really a problem at all :)

So....even if I kept up my same pace....I'm at about 15 years of buying whores. I would still come no where near the 800 you have. I am gonna have to increase my fucking. Damn, I am gonna hate to do that.

Well, start "doubling down" or taking them in groups! "...Sex is a beautiful thing between 2 people, between 5 it is fantastic!..."-Woody Allen

My tally...(in LOS) over the past 2 and a half years is errrr ummmmm errrrrr ...... a VERY small number...hard to believe....but true.

Guess the fact that I'm met at the Airport and deposited back on the way out has something to do with it...lol

Ample oportunities during my visits to get out for a quick ST, but to be honest, no motivation or desire. Haven't even been tempted to visit Akane.

Must be old age...

Flame away brothers...LOL

Cheers DS /DC :grinyes::dunno::dunno::grinyes:

Archived