How Many BG's Do You Wonder "What Ever Happened To...?"

TheCorinthian

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contrary to my earlier poll response (3-4), after thinking about it, I'll up it to 11+

Every time I watch my own 'gallery of memories' e.g. folder of pix of Bg I spent time with, I ask myself about many of them 'what became of her?'

Some, I know.

Noi (Notso) got married, put on weight, reported to be happy.

MsInvertedNipple - Married to a mostly absent Aussie, built new house, gave mobile to dad (I know because I phoned her got him on the phone...)

Nok (the original) Married living in UK with now 4 yr old kid

XXX The wonderful one who wanted to just sit in the shade under the tree on her ricefield, no men at all, married to a Swiss

The Dangerous Dwarf from Apache, who was reported dead from cancer - RIP

Ms ZZZ, another nearly first customer (Me), now cashier at Bwnn

But what about MsFuzzyhair, long since gone from Midnight?

What about MsLimp, last seen on the walk of shame Suk15-19?

What about the litttle Lao girl, formerly of the now closed place on Soi 2 -ThAdunyadet-UT?

The short jealous one from SW, who finished her old friendship with YY after YY was BF'd by me?

The Dekserve from SW, with the canadian BF, suddenly dissapaeared - Is she in canada or what?

The hot readhead (bottle red) from BWNN?

The supercute starfish from Dundee whose name escapes me. I BF'd her several times, evenalthough she didn't like sex, just because she as so good looking -some nice pix.

And what about her collegue, same bar, whose first customer I was?

What about IP of many stories fame on this and previous boards, last seen by me dancing in SW, but reported to have teamed up with some bar owner of ill repute

The one with the huge birthmark?

She from Sweethearts in Soi five, the sweetest of all?

Nee who got close to superannuation, and went back home -sweet woman she was

The wise woman with the glasses from Tilac, Bobo, who presided over a calm down of Nok, early one morning, when Nok knocked on my door and insisted I come with her to pay for her abortion

The half isan/half black american gal from SW, later Sheba, from Korat, fizzy hair, suddenly gone.

So many memories, I've barely scratched the surface.

thanks for opening this thread, accessing my memories.

ladies, i salute you all. you have given much happiness, and I wish you the best in life, where ever you are now.

So where did you see her? She suddenly disappeared from Sheba.

Had some nice times with her, but towards the end she was getting a bit pushy.

She always would give me good advice on other girls though, who to avoid, who was good. Never got it wrong.

Except the time she tried to get me into a threesome with her and her jailbait niece, pleased I found out and backed out of that one.

As romantic and soppy as I am, I can honestly say zero. So I didn't get to vote.

The few girls that ever cross my mind...I know what their current situations are.

I did ask on a message board of the whereabouts of the Chlamydia Queen from the Dollhouse CEP the other day. But it was in response to another post about her, so it doesn't count. And, unlike J2's Cambo experience, I came through my encounter with her unscathed.

All the time. Some probably do marry nice Farangs, but I after not seeing many for years, I will run into them in some bars. Some of the "20 something" BGs you see in the bars, are actually in their mid 30s. A few examples:

- One girl that worked in a Patpong cocktail lounge disappeared for about six to seven years. I ran into about a year ago. Here English was much better, she had acquired an Australian accent and familiarity with Sydney geography. Now how did that happen?

- Another had a baby with an oil worker in the Middle East. The baby ended up with his family in New Jersey (at least I saw pictures of her with a baby in what was clearly New Jersey). I heard her story about why the relationship didn't work, but I didn't hear the other side, so I won't repeat what I heard. But here is the curious thing: even though she continued to work in the bar and go with customers, she claims to be a born again.

I need to work tomorrow, so I will stop here, but I have at least ten more stories about refound BGs.

Archived