How Many BG's Do You Wonder "What Ever Happened To...?"

TheCorinthian

I have 2 that I can think of off hand. Beautiful girls and a joy in the sack. I was a repeat customer many times with both over time and then, of course, coming back to LOS they were gone.

I assume they most likely married a (hopefully) nice farang and are at least fed. But I always will like wonder, "What ever became of...?"

So how many, if any do you some times think about??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walked into Thermae with a friend who wanted to see the place - I hadn't been there for years - maybe 4 or 5. And that was a one off.

Up walked a girl who's opening line from seeing me in 10 years (this is someone I only ever bought a drink for too!) was "Hi CTO how's your friend "X""

I was a bit stunned

Nice lass to remember me

Loads dude,

UK GF who I dropped when I got with what turned out to be Farang wife :doah: . The few before that I pretty much know where they are at even today. Since then, wow, how many countries, how many girls, and whenever I revisit a place I can't help but wonder sometimes. Find a good way to kill some off the nostalgia is to go in search of something fresh, very cathartic.

Which reminds me, Jakarta soon, wonder what happened to **** my first ever outright nympho.

Archived