Have you bought from these folks?

radioman

Given these things which look like something you could almost by at K Mart - are in fact very illegal here - I have no doubt they will never show their address.

Joy of sex in Thailand ;)

As a friend says - "You can't watch sex on TV but you can have sex on top of the TV"

Given these things which look like something you could almost by at K Mart - are in fact very illegal here - I have no doubt they will never show their address.

Joy of sex in Thailand ;)

As a friend says - "You can't watch sex on TV but you can have sex on top of the TV"

I think they would know that it is essentially illegal here so I guess nobody is going to complain to loudly, is the rational, if it's a scam. I guess if they took Paypal as opposed to credit cards or allowed you to pick up in person and pay cash then ok. Maybe I need to call.

Another one in Singapore apparently run by a woman and offering mail order to Thailand, hmm? What's the import duty?

Mybedside

As for sex on the tv I'll see if I can try that out next time I'm in Lotus.

As for sex on the tv I'll see if I can try that out next time I'm in Lotus.

LOL...It's almost impossible these days...have you seen how farcan "slim" those new fangled TV's are...right royal balancing act that would be...5555

I'll stick to the Bar fridge....at least you can reach down for "half time" refreshments....

Cheers DC

Archived