Bg's ex-bf

Old Hippie

T.I.T, too many too much, the times this kind of thing happens here is getting more and more, it's happen to me many times and when your just sat having a beer, a lot of my work means I have to go and sit in bars, but when this happens to me I will not stand for some farang filled with wind and piss, giving me the bullocks, giving his best shot at being some kind of hollywood action hero in front of a BG trying to impress her, (would he do it in his owe country)would he fuck.

Once in a bar owned by the kings group a farang (tourist) walked up to me and told me to fuck off now, I was sat on my own having a beer, he then shouted out so the whole bar could hear him, FUCK OFF NOW I just sat there the kings management came over grabed hold of this guy and I put a set of hand cuffs on him and off he went to bangrak pisshead motel for the night.

If people need to be ass holes then they deserve what they get.

We are all out for a beer and fun and it's sad that there is a few who like to try and up set the night, well fuck them.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

the kings management came over grabed hold of this guy and I put a set of hand cuffs on him and off he went to bangrak pisshead motel for the night.

Handcuffs are convenient, where did they come from?

quote:

Originally posted by gummigut:

If this is not a windup (and it sure sounds like one) then I would go with the most obvious solution.

Tell management. I am sure they would be very interested about anyone pressuring customers in this manner.

Not quite sure what a wind up is, but to end the tale to anyone intersted, the guy ended up in jail, for related problems and a visa over stay. I moved on after telling management my woes, they banned him, but he got busted the same day, seems the girl has a police connection or two...thanks to all who responded!, Heading back tonight! Bohoo...!

<<burp>>

Alls well that ends well, from my limited experience of Thailand I think bar extenuating circumstances if you have acted reasonably and fairly people Thai and Farang alike will help you.

Unfortunately this is often not the case elsewhere, Europe and US etc.

About 18 months ago on a trip to Thailand I had a tooth knocked out by a drunken Farang in a bar on Soi 8 near Flipper Lodge Pattaya.

It was totally unprovoked, he was blind drunk at only 8-00 pm I hadnt had a drop.

I went back to Flipper Lodge to clean myself help, my BG who was sleeping in the room woke up and demanded to know what had happened, screaming retribution and flipping her mobile in to action.

Even though I hadnt a clue who he was. After about 5 minutes there was a knock on my door and the Flipper Lodge staff were there asking if I was alright and saying did I need the Tourist Police etc.

Not wanting any contact with the police in a foreign land I politely thanked them.

My BG's friends also appeared angry and said they had found out who had done it etc

I think in Thailand people will intervene to help you, that certainly wouldnt happen in any western city where joe public just scuttles past head down.

Windup = A post that was created to instigate weird-ass responses by "winding" people up.

I thought your post might be a windup because to me the solution seemed straight forward with no other tangents. Tell management.

Tis nice to know everything resolved itself as it should.

<<burp>>

Spirit,

actually the tourist police has been created so that farangs don't have to deal with the local police. I know it sound like a joke, but they are a totally different dept than the local cops. It is very important that anything gone wrong be reported to them, as this is how they can get intelligence on criminal activities, or in your case farangs loosing it violently.

I did think about going to the Tourist police and had I been seriously injured I would have.

However I was in Pattaya by myself in effect, BG's excluded, and was very wary, also as I visit a few times a year, my stays hopefully if work permits getting longer; I didn't want to blot my copy book and worry about returning.

Maybe now I would, however now I think I would read the situation better and just check bin and go.

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived