Bg's ex-bf

Old Hippie

Heres one for you, I wonder into my favorite bar, looking for my favorite girl, some guy wants a word with me. Seems he is the ex (farang, if it matters) boyfriend of my favorite. He is pissed that I am showing an interest in her etc...he has promised to "...give her the night mare of her life..." yet he loves her and wants her back. He is a persistant pain in my ass,(as well as hers),when all I want to is drink, and check out the girls. Out of sympathay for him, I tell him, I won't go near her (even though she has told me it is over) so I seek out new ground, new game, yet this guy is non the less a persistant pain in my ass. I really don't much care, it's been a great holiday, and I go home in 3 days, but this guy is a pain in my ass that will not deminish. Any tips for dealing with such a man? I have concidered the obvious, and it may well come to that, but I am hoping to avoid a problem if I can.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds familar, a few years back in Pattaya I had a guy get in my face about sitting with his girl (may have been a turk non-tourist worked for a company there). He kept telling me he had a gun and was going to get it, come back and kill me. I just kept feeding him beer until he opened up about his relationship with his girl. Eventually everybody was drunk and happy no problems.

For this situation I suggest be friending some Katoeys (sp) then get him drunk. Give the friendly Katoeys a jar of vasoline along with his room or apartment number ensure they know he really wants a change of lifestyle.

Good luck, Enjoy

Hell at least your in LOS with this problem. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Can't remember who said it, but I'll always treasure this quote.

"Violence as a means of resolving arguments is vastly underated"

I wonder if the author of this quote is still alive?

About three years ago a similiar incident happened to me in Pretty Lady (now called something else) after I had bar fined a girl. And you know what I did? I just walked away. Even if he was way out of line, and he was, it just was not worth it. And I am still here to talk and laugh about it.

Archived