Be careful! CB Kiss has come a rip-off place

roadpeople

I definitely read the updated article of Boge Hartman in Bangkokeyes, but I forgot. I paid the price. :banghead:

I went to soi Cowboy as usual seldom entering the Arab bars. This time I was I drawn in by a tout girl outside who I known when she worked in other bar.

I bought her a LD, tequila shoot. Two "coyotees" aproaching me, yes two. These "coyotees" become so active to approach customers now. They asked for LD immedately having sat down, so pushy :devil: .

Not many customers were in Kiss, abt 3 tables including me :thumbdown: . [color:red]All are surrounded by more than one "coyotees". I awared the no. of "coyotees" are the same as or even out numbered ordinary bar girls, strange.[/color] On stage, some coyote dancers are not that professional, chatting around, dancing casually. Most importantly, many of them except 3-4, were short and look like usual BG but dressed in mini shorts [color:purple]pretending to be coyotees[/color] :susel: . You know, LD for coyote is 200 baht. That's the trick.

My ladies asked for another round. Another "coyote" came forward for a LD. [color:brown](Actually, they tried to intro more coyotees to come :evil: :evil: :evil: ).[/color] I paid 8xx baht for my drink & 4 lady drinks. including the expensive "coyote" LD. :cussing::cussing::cussing: The waitress tried to ask for a tip. I gave her 10 baht and no more :neener::neener: .

When I left the bar in 1am, I am the only one customer. The Arab bars are dying and trying to rip-off more b4 the end of the day :susel::susel::susel: . [color:purple]Don't go to the Arab bars (Kiss, The Place, Spicey Girls, De JaVu) any more.[/color] They share the same mgt, menu and practice for sure. I regret that I hv forgotten the Bangkokeyes new article. :(

I sincerely hope that the Coyote dancers don't spread to other bars...

Pet peeve of mine. I've expressed this sentiment ever since I saw the spread of this thieving trend of "Coyotee Dancers" some 2 years ago. It's started to really creep up in Pattaya, too.

WTF!? These girls are demanding high $$ for doing less and wearing more than the girls at any low-end go-go 6+ years ago. When a girl can wiggle her clothed butt for 10 minutes and have some guy slip her 100 or more) baht, it kind of removes her incentive to just DO HER FUCKING JOB, the job that she is ostensibly ALREADY getting paid to do!

At least they used to be great lookers and exceptional dancers. As somebody above said, she puts on shorts, now she's "Coyotee", LDs are 2x the price, spouts "I no go customer, I Coyotee" and bad attitude if you're not trying to kiss her ass (and by "kiss ass" I don't mean that in the fun way).

As far as her now making more on tips than by fucking, thus lowering the sanuk factor even more... it's great if guys want to tip a girl. Their money, they should do what they want with it. But when the girl starts expecting huge tips for doing less than diddly-shit, the game starts collapsing.

As far as her now making more on tips than by fucking, thus lowering the sanuk factor even more... it's great if guys want to tip a girl. Their money, they should do what they want with it. But when the girl starts expecting huge tips for doing less than diddly-shit, the game starts collapsing.

IMHO it comes close to a scam, given the location where the Coyotes show up today. Until now a gogo bar was a place to pick girls for ST/LT. Having some smalltalk and paying LDs was only the foreplay, but never my main reason the for visiting a gogo bar.

In winter I already wrote my very negative experience in some hostess bars in PP. There I never heard the term coyote dancer, but the concept of some bars like "104" is almost the same. Girls dressed nicely - but not dressed sexy at all had - had to dance on the bar counter in shifts. They always asked for LDs which were quite expensive and when you wanted to barfine them their response was "I no go with customer". But of course this setting is even worse compared to the coyotes in LOS which - hopefully - can be distinguished easily from the P4P girls.

Archived