Cigar bars in BKK?

TheCorinthian

On my last visit at beginning of Septemeber I enjoyed a few cigars with Randy and his customers at Goldfingers. :thumbup: I did invite Gelseth and his buddies but being a bunch of limp wristed bull shitting pussies they never showed. :(

I guess they declined the invitation to lip, throat, and tongue cancer. :smirk:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my last visit at beginning of Septemeber I enjoyed a few cigars with Randy and his customers at Goldfingers. :thumbup: I did invite Gelseth and his buddies but being a bunch of limp wristed bull shitting pussies they never showed. :(

I guess they declined the invitation to lip' date=' throat, and tongue [b']cancer[/b]. :smirk:

Shygye :wanker:

I like to sit on the outside bar in front Tilasc or Sams to light on up.

"Maybe u should be less pretentious and eat/drink/smoke somewhere other than the Oriental?"

Yes... perhaps I should squat on Silom's floor and eat abandonned trash with hands... might end up with more friends...really not a fan of Patpong and lower suk to put it mildly, and when I write reports about low key places I enjoy like the Teochew restaurant in Sri Paya it doesn't register at all on this board.

Had a few drinks and some food yesterday evening in La Cour des Loges in Lyon, France, and there were a bunch of High So thais with diplomatic cars and drivers parked outside... such a colourful display , 2 ladies with trendy clothes and their four middle aged male friends, utterly effeminate even him wearing a suit. Wonder who the girl was , as the waiter told funny story afterwards of two people kneeling to lace her shoes when needed. Story sounded like the good ol monarchy... the (deserved...) pride of thai people. It was a non smoking room as well, to stay on topic.

Archived