We Need More Introductions - Newbies!

unit731

I think he's been banned.....hopefully permanently. :thumbup:

I missed that, what was he banned for?

It could be that he had to be bailed out by the government who now own the majority share in Frede Inc and have put a block on his net surfing :hmmm:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed that' date=' what was he banned for?

It could be that he had to be bailed out by the government who now own the majority share in Frede Inc and have put a block on his net surfing :hmmm:

[/quote']

Oh , your just pissed off because he slapped your arse for having a low salary in pulic. :smirk:

Oh' date=' your just upset because he slapped your arse in public. :smirk: [/quote']

I'm upset am I? :dunno:

I'm glad he's gone because he was a very unpleasant person who resorted to nasty, foul mouthed, personal abuse if anyone disagreed with him. :shakehead

But he'll probably come back under another name. Maybe he's back already. :hmmm:

I was a newbie 2 years ago, but have been to Thailand 3 times since my first pathetic bleatings for help on here

Sound advice all round, which I promptly ignored. Fell in love with a BG etc and lived to see another day.

This time round I am heading down to Pattaya for 5 days. Cant wait! Leave in about 12 hours

Oh' date=' your just upset because he slapped your arse in public. :smirk: [/quote']

I'm upset am I? :dunno:

I'm glad he's gone because he was a very unpleasant person who resorted to nasty, foul mouthed, personal abuse if anyone disagreed with him. :shakehead

But he'll probably come back under another name. Maybe he's back already. :hmmm:

Oh come on Munch.....Im a long term reader and Ive seen you get foul mouthed before, not just with Frede.

On that note, I liked the Frede 'personna'. Ive no idea what he was like in real life though. This is, afterall, cybespace.

Thinking back though, I think people either loved or hated Fred. That said, I believe it was only ever you who got into rucks with him. Perhaps because he disagreed with much of what you said?

Can you see the likeness between that which you complain about in Fred and how you reacted to the personna?

6 7 11 8 5 4 12 9 10 1 3 2 :nahnah:

People are not different in the cyberspace as their true personality is IRL, they just show everything in the cyberspace....

Why munchie collided with Frede?

Because munchie probably takes things at heart.

Quite a few people disliked a lot frede but as long as he stayed in the nightlife section it was all right.

When he came out of the nightlife section with his bragging and mouthing then it was just a matter of time before someone tells him to STFU...

This time it was munchie, could have been OH, CTO or myself.

Some people even found frede entertaining which I could understand as long as he stayed in the nightlife section.

Archived