Nana Hotel Review: First bad one from me!

TheCorinthian

I've never expected a great deal from the Nana - end of the day, it is what it is. This trip, I am going to book myself into that monster hotel down on Soi 22 (sorry, cant remember the name, but you will probably know it - freakin' huge, even for BKK), but I'm sure I will also return to the Nana when I get back from down south. The thing that stands out about the Nana, compared to almost every other hotel I have ever stayed in, is how quiet it is once you get into the room. Renovations and building work next door spoilt that during the day on my last trip, but I still didnt have to endure kids running up and down the bloody hallways screaming : the only 'screaming' was from country girls trying to earn a decent living in the cold hard city. :smirk:

Nana Hotel rocks - I dont care what floor they put me on.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Imperial queen's park is guest friendly.

I passed a lot on this soi and never saw a BG coming out or entering and never witnessed guest with an obvious BG.

Most guests there were Asian tour groups...

This said their sunday brunch was great.

IQP

Have stayed there several times.... Chinese owned....I work for a Chinese Coy.

1400 rooms (approx)....largest Hotel in Bkk

I'm not sure, but think you can bring in "a friend" if discreet...

I never had a problem...cos in those days I only ever brought in one...and she always checked in with me..... but I can say "we" returned at very odd hours and I was NEVER once even approached...let alone challanged....

...But my girl "was different"...she looked like a Hi-So GTG.... Maybe because I always made her wear her Uni uniform....LOL

Cheers DS

Nana Hotel is hit and miss

I have stayed there 5 times, 3 out of 5 been great.

Usually room lets u down. Sometimes u get the room with the chalk outline left from the last poor old punter who died :grinyes: , if u know what i mean.

Once got a room that when i opened the curtain had a view of a concrete wall, hmmmm. :banghead:

But have had rooms with views of nep and the room was very clean and tidy.

Its all about location and price I guess.

I would still stay there, place got to much history for me now to change. :)

Archived