Serious health warning

buffalo_bill

Sir ,

I did of course duely consider the possibility to go by train but that unit takes about 5 hours to Khorat . Train is principally great fun in Siam , in particular as I would never feel insulted by 5 chicken and a pig sitting on my lap . It is the unescapable , ubiquitous damned music that hate . As long as it's not Dean Martin I would like to add .

BuBi

Sir you need to invest in an I-POD

Sir ,

thank you for your constructive comment but listening music through earplugs carrying tecnical items at my belt is something beyond my imagination . I am just trying to upgrade my mucical environment from cassettes to CD's for the single reason that there no cars in production any more that offer civilised radios with cassette players and which you can operate without studying a 380 pages manual . It is not that I am against progress but all my favorite musicians have been productive mainly through the 70's and there were no CD's by then . Ipods are also bad for your ears , you will soon be deaf .

BuBi

Another funny post :thumbup: Glad they have state of the art technology in BKK hospitals...going ucountry sure takes a toll on a western man's nervous system.

Used to ride buses extensively through Thailand, with a couple of noteworthy experiences... but the video program :sad::susel:

Reached BKK this morning on TG first and feel I still need brain surgery BTW, but possibly have always needed it... also it shouldn't be difficult to get an unlicensed taxi from the hotels in Khorat.

Cannot ssssaleep with blood pressure hitting 260/140 .

In a scandalous decision about 3 years ago Thai Airways decided to cancel any Khorat operations . Should I ever truely fall in love again with one of Siam's lovely female citizens my first question would not be if she really loves me but where her nearest airport is .

Sir you need to invest in an I-POD

Sir ' date='

thank you for your constructive comment but listening music through earplugs carrying tecnical items at my belt is something beyond my imagination . I am just trying to upgrade my mucical environment from cassettes to CD's for the single reason that there no cars in production any more that offer civilised radios with cassette players and which you can operate without studying a 380 pages manual . It is not that I am against progress but all my favorite musicians have been productive mainly through the 70's and there were no CD's by then . Ipods are also bad for your ears , you will soon be deaf .

BuBi[/quote']

Point taken. Try drinking heavily before the bus ride. :drunk::sleeping::drunk:

S1

Archived