Anonymous donations

khunsanuk

Hi,

Every now and then I get asked if there is a way to donate to the board without revealing ones real name and so far the only way has always been sending cash to Jigger's PO Box - something which obviously is less than optimal.

I've found another way now, at least for users in the US.

As some of you may know I own a PS3 and since a few months ago you can buy PSN cards (think top-up-cards). The cards can be used to top up the amount in my 'wallet' for the PlayStation Network and then used to buy games/addons online.

Anyway, cards come in $20 and $50 and can be bought from Blockbuster, 7-Eleven and Rite-Aid. They look like this.

There's a number on the card which you can PT to me, hence the only communication required is a PT; no extra info is revealed at all.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"What about Pay Pal?"

We do not really have good experiences with PayPal. Personally, I refuse to get an account with them.

As a supplier, you have pretty much no rights; PayPal will freeze your account at the slightest complaint of a client, without even bothering to verify the complaint.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"What about Pay Pal?"

We do not really have good experiences with PayPal. Personally, I refuse to get an account with them.

As a supplier, you have pretty much no rights; PayPal will freeze your account at the slightest complaint of a client, without even bothering to verify the complaint.

Sanuk!

If something goes wrong the client is fucked as well.

Paypal is doing banking without giving any security neither to receivers nor spenders of money.

Archived