This week's motto

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

recent communication with high profile boardmembers make me feel certain that this board is the SEA home of true entrepreneurial sprit . Let me add something useful :

[color:brown]Beeing poor is fearful , while it can waken up my will and boldness of enterprise ; being rich is worthy to pursuit , but we have to keep calm and control ourselves .[/color]

This is what President Zhou Xian Da of Shanghai Moershu Inc thinks about rich and poor . Should you become rich later this week , please try to stay calm and under self control .

[color:brown]Living in the world , can not stay at home and do nothing .[/color]

Another statement of President Zhou . Here he wishes to encourage us to leave the house and go out ,ruthlessly hunting for opportunities . Though President Zhou seems to underestimate the devine inner calm that arises from 4 Singhas and spending the rest of the afternoon deep asleep on the sofa .

BuBi

Gentlemen ,

Again I wish to guide you spiritually into the following week by quoting a useful piece from Annagi Leisure Inc , Guangzhou . Their 2009 catalog page 14 , showing a bathroom cabinet :

This the last rose of summer ,

To reflect back her blushes ,

Or give sigh for sigh.

Since the lovely are sleeping ,

Go sleep though with them .

Thus kindly I scatter And from Love's shining

circle The gems drop away !

Though it is not fully clear what Annaghi Industries want us to do with their cabinet , please note the last line asking us to to circle The gems before they drop away . Which makes sense .

Have a new week full of glory and watch your gems as long as love is shining

says BuBi

Archived