The Gravey Train

bust

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm delighted to read that, and so will be the next love of your life to whom you promise assistance to know that you are doing well enough you won't have to let her work as a broke live in maid, than rot in jail, than be deported you don't know when nor from where...

Good man, and succesful. I'm so glad you proved me wrong.

Nah...you need to explain again the point of the article, it seems you got very upset about it but it is a very poor piece of writing. You have been wonderful at evading the objections raised. Again evading seems to be your specialty... good luck anyway, you are welcome to go on with your disaster of a life although you might be considerate enough with poorer souls to avoid them the miseries of your hypocritical helping hands.

And don't forget to pay in USD, it makes you look smarter.

Listen fuckwit I am not sure what your issue is with me or are you just a complete arsehole. (Insert apology to KS here but this cocksucker has been chasing me from thread to thread for a long time)

You don't know me and know nothing about me. If you did you would not be posting the crap that you do.

If you have some problem with me....let's hear it.

Otherwise FUCK OFF

I have restrained from telling you this before but I am getting tired of your juvenile behaviour.

Maybe it's time to move on from Thai360 when idiots like you are allowed to roam the board unchecked.

Archived