Thousands stranded at Suvarnabhumi

Mentors

PAD might succed in toppling this government and they might stop Mr. T. from returning to power. This act against the government might end up being a prime example of democracy in action. From what I have seen, the violence so far seems to be toward PAD and not caused by PAD. I agree the next few days might be critical as to what happens.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....The PAD can be sure that my GF who used NOT to go voting will vote against who ever represents the PAD.

The PAD is not a political party and no candidate can claim to represent them. Your GF will struggle to find someone to vote against.

TH

Strange you don't understand the whole village, the whole amphur, the whole province will vote for any party representing Toxin and his crooners.

The PAD will have reached the inverse of what they are fighting for :evil:

Julian2: exactly.

There is very big Chinese community in Madrid (mostly Southern Chinese from a few provinces due to the fact they prefer to employ people from the same family, village, town or at worse province)

There is no decent Thai restaurant here (have to survive on dishes sent by my girlfriend), there are 2-3 good Japanese at 7-9k bht per meal and I found one decent Chinese -> don't wipe out my Chinese

:stupid:

What I see with Thailand ATM = All parties prefer to drive the country into the ground (socially, economically) rather than compromise or find a solution to get the country back together.

Talk about stubborness but this is a human trait nope?

Archived