Won't happen again...

youngfarang

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told her I pay ladyboy 10000 baht to beat you. She replied I have boyfriend box you. I tell her I told ladyboy to kill her. She said fuck you and ran off. Any suggestions?

I recommend you take some of that 10,000 baht and invest in a motorcycle helmet. It will help soften the blows to the head you"ll receive if you happen to run into her again while she is with some Thai guys.

Same kicks you get being a troll, who returns everytime he is banned...

However, YF is Not a troll, and he has proven himself.

ur the only troll here. youve got as many board names as i do so think about that when u write crap posts about other people being trolls. u post under false names so u can stir shit...ie si saket girl, bs taucer etc and then u actually have the balls to call other people a troll?

typical demented logic on ur part.

Same kicks you get being a troll' date=' who returns everytime he is banned...

However, YF is Not a troll, and he has proven himself.[/quote']

ur the only troll here. youve got as many board names as i do so think about that when u write crap posts about other people being trolls. u post under false names so u can stir shit...ie si saket girl, bs taucer etc and then u actually have the balls to call other people a troll?

typical demented logic on ur part.

Is it true there are only 7 real members making up the board?

A couple of suggestions: if your hotel took her ID, they may have recorded it in a book and associated the ID with your room number(as at the Nana Hotel). If so, get the info to the day manager at the hotel. She might make the "no fly" list at your hotel. Also, I'd suggest that you consider the Creative Labs X-Fi as a replacement. My impression is that it's a better machine than the Ipod line for the money.

HH

Yeah, I used to be the same way. But as long as it isn't just a ripoff to get a "joiner fee", I don't give a crap anymore. The girls expect it most of the time (at least aren't surprised); and, after all, they're whores. I'm not gonna lose any face like if they were my wife or girl friend. The hotel is also protecting itself by making sure the girls are of legal age. A hotel manager was concerned that if a girl was not "of age", the police could make probs for the hotel.

HH

Archived