Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude u are seriously losing the plot here. Your post is disturbing on so many levels that I deliberated on even posting a response. Lucky for u JJsushi likes to help the completely misguided!

Have been seeing a girl I like very much at a bar where she works. Have barfined her a few times before. Last night I went to see her, we sat outside the bar, drank a few, chatted, and watched the crowds go by as usual. A little after 11 o'clock, she got up, went inside the bar, a few minutes later she came out and said she had to go, a guy had barfined her. This is the 2 nd time this asshole has pulled this trick,

Sorry mate u are the one who is completely wrong with your perspective.

The girl u like = prostitute

You sitting in a bar chatting up a hooker = farang who has nothing better to do than socialize with hookers while they are working and said farang is fooling himself into thinking he is on a date.

Guy u call an asshole= paying customer that intends to fuck the hooker that u have a delusional love interest with.

not cool to barfine a girl another guy is with,

Your attitude is completely selfish. You are sitting there wasting the girls time and possibly costing her opportunities to make money doing her job which is to turn tricks. If u want uninterrupted chat time then on your pretend date, pay her barfine and u can chat all night.

shows no respect for me and I lose much face with the girls there as they know I am there specifically to see the girl I am with.

Lose face with a room full of prostitutes, regarding barfining? You really have to get a grip son!!!

Did it ever occur to u that the prostitutes don't give a shit about u? Did it ever occur to u that they may consider u to be some sort of 'cheap charlie' because u don't barfine the girl and insist on sitting there and chatting? Seriously dude are u even spreading the dough around? Do u buy drinks for the girl and her friends? Do u pay their barfines take them all out for a night of partying, without any sex involved? You probably just come in and buy a lady drink or two, so I if I was u I wouldn't care about another punter causing u to lose 'face' in a bar.

You obviously don't pay enough to get the 'face' u want.

Learn the economics of a bar and understand that the only thing that truly matters to a hooker is her barfine and what u pay her.

Basically, I am getting tired of this asshole routinely breezing in and barfining her whenever he wants and leaving with her when I am there specifically there to see her. Need to put a a crimp in his barfining plans with her to prevent him from doing this to me. This shows serious disrespect for me and loss of face too. Not too happy with the situation, really like this girl. Am no newbie to barfining and bargirls in general but have never had a guy do this to me in all the years I havae been coming here. Anyone have any advice what to do to put this guy in his place or make the situation better?

Dude I am that guy that will buy the bar out from you. I have done it plenty of times and had sour faced punters stare at me when I bf 10 to 20 chicks to go party and they lose the one they were chatting up.

I am the guy that will call ur favorite bg on her mobile while she is with u and she will leave u.

I am the guy that the minute u bf the girl, she changes her shirt comes out and gives u your bf back saying 'sorry I cannot go with you now' because she knows I will pay her alot more than you and she will have more fun with me.

You obviously don't pay your favorite girl 'enough' to tell a potential punter "No!" when she is with you.

You can't win and it would be stupid to compete because all u will do is waste your money.

Here is some advice for u. Stop getting your ridiculous ego involved. Clearly u don't understand bgs and the bar business.

Here is another bit of advice. Go get a girl that's not hooking, I think u may need a bit of balance concerning relationships.

Mekong You're right. Have to step up with the cash and take it when it is available. I have been in the scene for a few years and am no newby but am not a battle hardened veteran either, have much to learn. I am a nice guy, maybe too nice, and sometimes the girls try to take advantage of that. All in all, still having fun here in Thailand. Thanks for your post.

JJsushi You make lots of good points. Thanks. As I posted previously, I have been around the scene a while but am still very much a novice, still have much to learn. I try not to be a cheap charlie when I am out, when I am out, I buy the girl and some of her friends drinks too as part of the bar experience. I understand the girl may be losing opportunities to make money sitting and drinking with me but it is up to her, not surprising when a regular customer shows up and she goes with him, is her job. As others have posted here, it's about the cash. Pay Bar and get on with it. Will be here a while so will try and meet some good Thai girls as well, might be better off. Just trying to enjoy my time here in Thailand and trying not get burned too badly by the ladies.

Archived