Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Indeed, he nailed it. I guess I was too nice. I got ignored too...oh the horror!

Sorry Fausty....

:hubba: :grinyes::grouphug::grouphug: :hubba:

....of course you were correct as well....

It's just that most of your posts are on the money....so no surprises... to me anyway!!

Hope to catch up for that beer (or 7) in about 5 or 6 weeks time....

Cheers DC

I have a few favourites too, whom I recruit into my afternoon delights club.

After you've barfined her once and enjoyed the experience as exceptional, then exchange phone numbers, remind her of your address (with a card) and invite her around in the arvo. No barfine (or pay her extra if you want), and you have her exclusive attention (tell her to switch her phone off) without other punters pressing your jealousy button.

Don't get too emtionally involved. Remember it's all an illusion.. albeit a very pleasant one. Enjoy it for what it is. How could a gorgeous 20 odd year girl genuinely fall in love in the western sense with an old fart like you... or me! If you hadn't got a pot to piss in, she wouldn't look twice at you.

So next time you're passing the bar, call in for a quick drink with her. Give her your card and 100 baht tip "to keep her warm" and invite her around the next day. If she's with another punter, don't be jealous, just give her a wink and gesture for her to phone you.

:beer:

Robuas. Thanks for your post. Have realistic expectations, no young girl is anywhere is going with and much older guy for love, not looking for that anyway. These girls are here to provide a service and make money. Had lunch with the girl in question yesterday and had a little chat. She said the guy was a regular and paid her 3 times the going rate, perfectly understandable for her to leave and go with him. Told her good for you, take it whenever you can. Dropped by last night and bought her and a friend a few drinks, she said she was waiting for the guy to show up (sees her a 1 or 2 times a week ). Things are OK now but still am in the learning mode. As JJsushi said "don't let your ego get in your way" and front up with the cash. Had lots of good advice from all you guys (most appreciated), and am a little more knowledgable about the scene, especially learned that cash up front and prompt action is required to get the one you want when you wanna spend time with a girl. Still having a good time while I am here. Have a nice day!!

Billy, actually you donâ??t have to answer that last question. This girl is obviously a lying bitch and you would be best to avoid her. I donâ??t buy all this, â??he pays three times the going rateâ? bullshit, she just prefers him to you and is telling you he pays three times the going rate just to make you feel better and to make sure she can still milk you for money at the same time.

Ask yourself, why would anyone pay three times the going rate? a 1,000 bht on top would be enough to seal her loyalty so why blow the rest, particularly as he is seeing her twice a week.

I am not trying to hurt your feelings but you need to wise up to these things, good luck :thumbup:

Archived