Biffed Again!!

billywan

Had lunch with the girl in question yesterday

Jesus, Billy, what are you doing having lunch with this girl? You are living there now and you spend your entire day with bargirls? Get a hobby (sex doesn't count) or do some volunteer work. Try to fill your days with something constructive. You'll feel better about yourself for doing that and your more likely to find a decent girl if you aren't hanging out with whores all the time.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teddy In my opinion, she is not worth 3 times the going rate to me, guy is paying way too much for her services. She is happy with the standard rate I give her when we get together. I personally would never pay over 2000 short time for a girl unless she was really hot I really wanted her services.

JonJon Agree with you. Just moved here and am getting settled in. Still in the process or figuring out what I want to do in my spare time. I only hit the bar scene a couple of nights a week. Have friends who live here and spend time with them and also have fun exploring the city. I do not spend much time in the bars as drinks are expensive here in Bkk and I am not that much of a drinker anyway. Am looking for a few GTG's to share fun with too. Have a nice one I have known for a few years who lives in BangNa and we ocassionaly get together for dinner or a movie. Will eventually get it together and have a fun and constructive time while I am here.

Thanks Teddy, you're probably right. Thanks to all the advice I have received, am getting a little wiser every day about how to survive the bar scene. As I posted to JonJon, do not spend much time in the bars but at least I am more prepared when I do. Am enjoying my time here and hope to make a few good friends while I am here.

Munch Agree. She tells me the guy pays 6k plus bar, if this is so, good for her. As Teddy posted, highly unlikely and is probably just telling me this to make me feel better as she prefers him. No problem, her standard fee is 2K ST, I paid this a the few times I have gone with her after I payed bar. Gonna keep away from her for a while, have others I can see and other things to do while I am here.

Yep, many more to get, especially these days I suppose, and they will welcome you with open arms.

(I meant welcome your wallet)

:beer:

6K + bar?

This was (minus 1K or 2K) what I usually paid for a girl in champagne or a G club/Japanese club and only on the first time I took them out...

The girl working in a bar (either beer or gogo) certainly did not get 6K often (except if really a stunner who meets the tastes of some)

Archived