Biffed Again!!

billywan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>As far as my knowledge goes the girls have to pay a barfine-like penalty if they do not show up be a certain time

... true. Beer bar girls usually have to report by 5-6pm, and gogo girls by 7:30-8 pm.

That's why most of my afternoon delights are scheduled for 2 or 3 pm

Several of my ex pat mates have not paid a barfine in years, but still get regular roots from gogo girls.

If I no hab power, I often have to disconnect my phone in the arvo to avoid the "tilak I want come see you now" calls.

So you see, it's not all beer and skittles living in Pattaya, mate. hehe

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Billy,

not sure if it was said already but there is always a chance the other guy was a regular or a preferred one customer or (without trying to be rude) preferred over you. Having said that, a nice girl would of asked your or told you what is about to happen, letting you sit there is supposed to send you some sort of message that I won't dare to decipher, this is an old post of yours and my answer is too late anyways but these kind of girls you should rather avoid, not that she isn't a nice person and all, she is just not the right person YOU should have a nice time with!

I wouldn't blame the guy at all because he is fishing and he takes home what bites first, if he is a regular he might consider himself having the better status, she leaving with him is kinda proofing the fact that she is thinking that. I wouldn't waste a second thought about her since it is a repetitive situation.

Archived