Credit crunch effect.

drogon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Munchie, do you wear kilts on certain occasions?

:grin:

I shouldn't tease you because there are 4 things fascinating about Scotland:

Claymore - kilts/tartans - bagpipes - Whisky

:beer:

About the tatoo, yes I learned that the first time I wanted to go (a long time ago) since then I am always among the first to book.

Nah, just the Scots and Irish who always welcomed me in a great way -> unlike any other part of Europe where "ching" was always heard one day or another...

I guess paying a few drums of whisky to the Scots helps their mood and tolerance to foreigners.

As I am not into men I never tried to find out about underwear or rather the lack of these...

New year's eve??? The other celebrations I knew about but why New year's eve???

Culloden or others did not take place on new year's eve -> except that Scots are Catholics I don't see a reason.

I know there is much debate about islamic terrorists and how on earth can they be so brainwashed into believing that they will get to shag so many virgins if they blow themselves up in the name of Allah, but :confused:

It must have taken a whole lot more brainwashing by all those scottish mummies and daddies to persuade their sons that they really do look good in kilts :surprised:

They look either feckin stupid, feckin gay, or feckin dumb, let's not pretend otherwise :shakehead

299852154_fbd77f5a7b.jpg

under_the_kilt_3.jpg

Kilt.jpg

051222_kilt_vmed_3a.widec.jpg

history-kilt-3.jpg

2005-02-charles-in-kilt-1.jpg

Escapes me too the virgins in paradise especially if you read some parts of the Quran where regarding htis very subject...

(and what a dumb idea to have virgins -> if you want good sex a virgin is the last candidate IME)

About kilts:

I don't find the Highlanders regiments to be ridiculous (especially if they are attacking your position).

Gay? Stupid? Dumb?

Might well be but then these are the very same "qualities" which are the most widespread among mankind :neener:

If you wish to imply Scots have the monopoly of gayness, dumbness and stupidity then I fear your long time friend Munchie will emasculate you and then strangle you.

:neener: :grin:

Archived