Are You Telepathic? Prove it.

Fiery Jack

Think you read another person's mind? Okay, let's try it. :hug:

Here's a (work safe, soft lad) collection of photos of birds, each numbered. I shagged one of them (just the one, shagged her about 3 times, like) earlier this year. :up: I will be thinking of her, and her number, all day. I'll be thinking of her strongly, as I'll be wanking some of the time. :relieved:

Can you read my mind and tell me what number it is? I promise I won't fib. And you can only have one go. :smirk:

Would be amazing if someone got it. If someone does, I'll set another test and we'll see if we've got a real mindreader on here. :hmmm:

Right. I'm thinking of her, looking at her, thinking of her number... Starting now! :applause:

jack :help:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one has been correct yet. 11.59AM here in Japland. I'm nipping to the staff bog to have a good wank before a nice tin of chu-hai or two outside the convenience store in the sunshine for lunch. :drunk:

I'll be thinking of that bird and her number while I'm cracking one off, :p so there'll be some strong mental vibes coming out (along with some other 'vibes' and stuff) during the next five or ten minutes. :) Ship ahoy! :relieved:

jack :help:

PS. The poster Jonjon058 who wrote (words to the effect of) "I can't even think which ones I've shagged!" gave me a good belly laugh. Cheers, mate. :applause: I'm usually like that, but this one rode like a champion and sucked like a f*cking hoover: unforgettable. :hubba:

Archived