More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming

Flashermac

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've tended to maintain a position of open-mindedness on the causes of global warming. Others, such a RY, seem to take the absolute position of there being no link between global warming and humanities activities. He seems adamant on this issue. I view such a position as foolish, even dimwitted, as there's too much uncertainty.

If you are maintaining an open-minded position, then I apologise for misunderstanding your posts. At times your posts have suggested a vehemently sceptical position.

I think I will invite some board members to follow a Master's in meteorology and after that I will maybe accept some of their statements....

Of course we have to remain open-minded as climatology is a very young science.

This said, I read so much bullshit especially from RY that I want to throw-up....

Since when a someone, even a scientist can be used as a reference for something completely out of his field of work/research????

Everyone is free to express his opinion about climate change but using as reference even a MIT biologist will just convince me that this guy/scientist is a clown...

This is a bit like if I was going to tell an oil engineer what he should do....

... At times your posts have suggested a vehemently sceptical position.

I am "vehemently sceptical". My problem is the media treats human caused climate change as fact. Which produces people like you that think it is a fact as well, right up to point, someone with your intelligence actually tries to find proof and finds out it currently does not exist. What does exist is exhaustive studies that show the climate is changing. (again: :doah: ) and slow progress is being made on modeling the global climate (which I don't think we will see in our lifetime, we just won't have the computer power to do it.)

Clean the air, quit dumping toxic chemicals, do all you can to reduce pollution, but donâ??t tell me we have to do it because Bangkok is going to be under water in 20 years if we donâ??t. :(

TH

Archived