More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming

Flashermac

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should I do your work for you? Are you a welfare bum?

Just because you're the biggest' date=' baddest, log drum beatin'-est silverback on this board that doesn't make answering your questions my job. I do not recognize such primitivistic imperatives.

[/quote']

Ever heard of debate? It requires active participation....

Why should I do your work for you? Are you a welfare bum?

Just because you're the biggest' date=' baddest, log drum beatin'-est silverback on this board that doesn't make answering your questions my job. I do not recognize such primitivistic imperatives.

[/quote']

So you're bluffing then. I called. You folded. I win.

What a moron.

Cheers,

SD

As crazy as you are you know the difference between debating and taking orders from an ignorant' date=' lying savage.[/quote']

LOL

So, I'm the crazy one....ok....this from a man who believes in fairy stories and a failed political ideology...and is also homophobic and racist.

Time to change the medication. Can I suggest Largactyl? It seems you require it...

As crazy as you are you know the difference between debating and taking orders from an ignorant' date=' lying savage.[/quote']

LOL

So, I'm the crazy one....ok....this from a man who believes in fairy stories and a failed political ideology...and is also homophobic and racist.

Time to change the medication. Can I suggest Largactyl? It seems you require it...

[color:red]If rogie would just come to Thailand and get a few weeks worth of daily indoctrination of a few pieces of ass each day, he would be a new man. [/color]

Archived