The PAD has something to say re new PM

tartempion

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has always amazed me how pro-capital punishment Thais are. I've discussed it with university students, saying it hardly is in keeping with Buddhism. But no student has ever agreed with me. They all say the perps deserve to die. Mr T's supporters also shrug when the drug killings are mentioned. The same with Tak Bai and the rest. As long as they get their few satang, they don't care about anyone else. TIT

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=135420

"Surapong said their actions are the betrayal to the people, and the overthrowing of democracy.

He also said the Democrat party will not be in power for long, and that it will not be able to restore unity in the country. "

So, for the "fans" of Mr T -> you said the PAD was anti democratic -> and now some of Mr T friends are saying the new government is not....

The second part sounds lot like threats (same tactic as PAD) so they plan to use the UDD to stage a coup and overthrow a democratically elected government?

(sorry but some irony inside)

apparently it is in the alternate universe inhabited by yf...also, despite untold billions poured into the various "wars on drugs" in the states and pretty much anywhere else, street prices for smack in amsterdam, coke in chicago, e in jakarta, ice in hongkong, dope in cape town etc etc etc has never been lower...spend that coin on educating kids and just legalise the drug trade...that would also save lots of lives along the texmex border, in the rio favelas, in the afghan countryside etc etc etc

Archived