A Lot Has Changed.. or is it just me!

ChristianTroy

Now after being back for 4 weeks I have adjusted to the new situation. Pattaya is of course still cheaper as BKK which doesn't mean you can't spend a lot more when you write "i am a tourist" on your forehead. People getting ripped off wildly, by greedy baht bus drivers, inside some disgusting ventures, and being dense enough to let the girl call the price instead of just paying her what you think is right.

In one of my first nights since I am back i met a white girl from BKK in Marine, she was pretending to be a GTG which she clearly wasn't in her red tight spandex dress. Allegedly it was her first night ever in Pattaya, her friend took off with a farang and she had no place to go (allegedly) Since I am a nice guy I offered her the right side of my bed with the remark that nothing is going to happen. I was clearly wrong about that because she was committed that her Kelly Bundy Revival Dress is doing it's justice. Since I was on a dry spell for 18 months that poor thing had to do some extra shifts.

However thats not just bragging there is a meaning behind that :-)

In the morning i gave her 2000 baht which I thought was not even enough for the physical torture i put her through but I was playing cheap for once. I put it in her purse and 1 hour later she called me up and said it was too much (uh oh)

She elaborated that girls in discos go short time for 500 and long time for 1000 and that she was already happy to have a roof over her head. Since i am still not sure how much true content is in that trivia I thought it was interesting she was saying that or maybe she was still in good girl character, who knows. What I am trying to say is...

Never be the tourist, always claim you are a resident and you will see how prices drop!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived