A Lot Has Changed.. or is it just me!

ChristianTroy

Hey there everyone...

wasn't posting in a while and didn't felt like it as I was in Pattaya in November, planning to stay for a month to get some stuff sorted out and especially to get my money back from some people as I am kinda needed it. Well as I said i was planning to stay 1 month and left after 6 days, being too self conscious about what if I feel sick and all that stuff... the 6 days been like a blur to me i barely remember anything. However.. when I was at home i felt kinda uplifted and sad at the same time but I noticed that just being there gave me a lot of power, so I made a decision after consulting my mom for her advice if i should rather embrace life again or stay at home in grey germany/holland for treatments. Since I feel responsibl for my mom (70yo) i had to get her advice on that. Long Story short, we decided to go for quality instead of quantity (can you follow me?) Whoever knows me should get it!

If I had stayed a month in November i had been stranded because of the protesters, i got back 1 week ago on a standby ticket as things in Frankfurt been messed up.

Now since I am in Pattaya I am wondering what the heck happnend in the past 2 years?

I remember myself going to several Bars being aroused by plenty of girls, i have yet to meet a "working" girl that attracts me at least a little.

Is it me or did the girls evolve from "wee" to "european size"?

Is it just me or do the guys rather pick the girls from walking street with a 7/11 Beer instead of actually going inside of the bars?

I had some talks with a befriended Bar Owner who told me that sales are like 30% down compared to last year and that doesn't even include the Airport Blockade yet. The Bars are like cleared out of people except one or two, the girls complaining about no tips ( they always do but i think they got a point) and the crowd seems to have become a lot younger and does this maybe cause the effect of it all?

I mean it is still fun when you know where to go, it seems all the beauties are now at Insomnia after 2 am while the gogo bars are struggeling.

Probably i had too many expectations and I am disappointed that my black book is useless since the girls are either married or have new numbers, however i would like to know how Pattaya regulars feel about it!

Oh and yeah, who wants to hook up for a beer (not from 7/11)

ps

Dumb Cnut, red lady is saying hello!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second you observation about beer bars are a waste of time. A few ago years I predicted that this gonna happen so I am not surprised after all. Paying just 2,500 to 3,500 THB doesnâ??t motivate a good looking girl, let alone stunner, to be 12+ h day after day in a sleazy open air bar. Good looking girls give a shit about this meager wage and just show up whenever they are in the mood. This however means that beer bars are full of ugly/old girls (depending on the monthly wage) and subsequently hardly have any other customer.

The freelance business is thriving and indeed most stunners are freelancing and hardly show up before 2am. Many of them have sponsors or regulars and donâ??t bother to go with customers at all or only at 6:00 am or later but rather want to enjoy the night with their friends. The really good looking donâ??t care and get away with it as there are always some stupid poor suckers sending money from abroad or are willing to wait until the girls is in the mood to return home.

Definitely Pattaya has changed and for sure not for the better. But you can still find a gem it is just getting harder and harder. I actually prefer Bangkok these days where most clubs are open until 3-4 am too.

Yeah that is pretty much how I see it myself. I have never been a fan of beer bars but what applies there applies to the gogos as well. The Stunners are still there you just gonna make it through half the night to see them.

I guess people need to adjust or let's say I have to adjust as it seems the new crows has already adapted the late night hour times!

ps

Dumb Cnut, red lady is saying hello!

Wow.....please pass on "Our" (LOL) regards to her as well.....one really stunning lady....and great fun company as well....

Will be in Bkk late January for an extended visit... Maybe the 4 of us should have a "Mantra reunion"..... it's been a long time

Pattaya has never been a fav of mine....and in the past 3 years I've always been a BYO man every time I've visited.....so can't comment on the current quality of service providers....

I guess things change as time goes by, but am now resigned to the fact that, despite many attempts, certain things will never change....for me :)

Hope you're still around when the Dumb one hits town.....I'll be in touch

Cheers DC

Cnutty Mc Boom Boom

at least one constancy ... you still let that hottie rub your body of steel. way to go man!

Yeah Red Lady is still a nice one, just gave birth to her 4th child and haven't changed her shape a bit, she's still good company (when you are a friend) and was checking up on me weekly during the dark era.

Anywho, I will be there, you bring the whiskey and i provide the room, does that sound like a fair trade?

On January 30th there is Criss Angel at the Mariott, shooting for his TV Show, we might wanna catch that!?!?

let's all meet up at Sin City!

hear it's just the most awesome bar ever! just plain amazing! brilliant concept, great cocktails...stunning chix...you name it! and MooNoi will be there too!

who else is coming?

also, i heard from a very very relaible source you didn't go to germany but to yanhee instead, and are now known as ChristianToy...

Archived