"hey Bitch"

ChristianTroy

OH & Songmaak

both reasonable responses and so everyone has his point of view, however reason for doing this is not for being a hero, if I wanted to be a hero i wouldn't pay for sex now wouldn't I.

It is the simple fact that some ugly fat bastard was mistreating a person that was weaker than him, was ranting at the staff who really having a hard job and need a lot of patience and can't really say something and he also was ruining everyone's mood in the "restaurant" on Christmas.

The guy was trying to look like the hero by parading his "bitch" and was making sure to broadcast it in a phone level that was simply unbearable. While i am a peace loving fella i am having tendencies to snap in situations like this. Don't confuse being on a short fuse with heroic. :content:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't confuse being on a short fuse with heroic.

CT,

Fair enough. I wasn't there, so it's impossible for me to say what went down. I had a friend like you once, and his life wasn't short of all kinds of trouble. Don't you ever run in to people who don't accept you're butting in and beat the living shit out of you, or even worse? Reading the kind of stories you're sharing, my guess is that if it hasn't happened yet, it's bound to happen someday.

Well Christian Troy I give you full points it was not way to treat any body let alone a female no matter what delusion thoughts you may have on her employment. I once fond my self in a similarsituation but it was morning and i was dropping of my laundry to a casher of a bar I drank at and this Ozzy guy was being rough with his girl and I asked him to take it easy with her (she asked me for help) he got up set he let her go, then she ran off so I terned and walked off he followed I turned and asked him what do you want he bumbled over his words said nothing of interest then walked back to his beer then I continued to my golf game. I seen him a year later he apologized .

Archived